Friday, September 13, 2013

REVIEW: Twist by Dannika Dark

Twist
Mageri Series
Book Two
By Dannika Dark
Genre:
Adult Urban Fantasy Romance


Blurb:
Months after moving to the mysterious city of Cognito, Silver is developing her gifts as a Mage and learning how to live under new laws. She is forced to give up her old life and live in secret among the humans. There is finally hope of leading an ordinary life . . . 

Until Logan Cross walks into it.

Their chance meeting leads her close to discovering the identity of the nameless Mage who once stole her light and discovered the unique power she possesses. That knowledge poses an unimaginable threat to Silver, fueling the search to find out who he is before he finds her.

Lives are at stake. Truths are revealed. And an unexpected passion ignites.

"An outspoken woman makes the world a livable place. You have fire in you, and I would never put that out."

STERLING: GOODREADS / AMAZON / AUTHOR / B&N 


TWIST: GOODREADS / AMAZON / AUTHOR / B&N 



I completely and totally LOVED Book one in the Mageri Series (Sterling) The world that Dannika Dark has created is just so dark but still really interesting and the different Breed and Learning so much so fast it flies by you but even at being such a fast paced book Twist STILL doesn’t leave anything out…. **SPOILER** ok, ok, so I soooo wish that Logan and Silver would get to it already… lol but I figure it’ll happen or it won’t… Isn’t going to stop me from reading the series. ** Logan is introduced in this and the benefactor and then there were times when I was so scared for Finn… what a hero... I just knew that something bad was going to happen to him for what he had done….. And I can't wait until Logan, Justus, Leo, Simon, Knox, Levi, and Andy get their hands on Marco and Nero. Especially when Justus gets Marco... I love how Dannika makes it to where .you feel like you are right there...and how she says they are all kiss and run....LOL...you can feel her frustrations!! I feel so sorry for Adam however…. Such a heartbreaking moment in there… I hope he gets someone that can patch him up… *tears up*

I absomutely loved reading this book and am looking forward to Impulse as well!!

I give this Book 5 Shields!!


Also, be on the lookout Nov 15th for a review of Dannika Dark's First book from her new Series!
Seven Years

Seven Series Book One



No comments:

Post a Comment