Tuesday, September 24, 2013

REVIEW: Paying the Rent by Dylan Cross

Paying the Rent
Genre: Erotica
Categories: BDSM
Release Date: December 12, 2012
Available FREE Here:
Blurb:
Kristine, Wendy and Stacy have a landlord who keeps raising the rent till it's impossible for them to pay. With money, anyway...

Mr. Johnson has made it known that he might be open to "alternative arrangements"... but it just might be more than these young women can bear!

*Content Warning* This is a very short story with hardcore themes including humiliation, pain, reluctant/coerced sex. Read with caution! Not intended for audiences under 18 years of age!

 
This book was a free short and I loved reading it! Broke young out in the world found at the wrong end of a twisted landlord… You know how it is… you do what it takes. (Some, more than others). My only issue is that it has no ending... grrr I really hope this author decides to continue this book and give me an ending because I want to know what happened after Kristine brought in Mr. Johnson!!

I give this book 4.5 stars but the only reason it's not 5 is because I wasn't ready for such a drop-off... lol




No comments:

Post a Comment