Saturday, January 18, 2014

REVIEW: Midnight's Temptation: Part 2 by Donna Grant


Midnight's Temptation: Part 2

Genre: Paranormal Historical Romance
Release Date: September 17, 2013
Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks

Blurb:

Aisley is afraid to let Phelan get too close. He has the power to make her forget about the evil that is hunting her, putting both herself and him in danger.  Yet she can’t resist him, even when she knows that she will eventually need to let him go. The passion between them flares higher and hotter than ever…even as dangers closes in, threatening everything they have found in each other’s arms.

Okay so now I've gotten some clues and some of this is making sense but some of the story I just know donna is going to hold out until the very end to reveal.... in her own Donna-fashion... ;)
I'm absolutely living seeing how Phelan is changing and morphing into such an amazing man! Makes me wish I could get him into my bed! Hehe... these little teasers without telling me whether you are reading about one evil or another is almost killing me though!.... great thing to know I can jump from part two to part three with great ease :)

I give this book 5 out of 5 shields!!


No comments:

Post a Comment