Monday, January 13, 2014

REVIEW: Awakened by Anna Applegate


Awakened
(Ariya Adams Trilogy #2)

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: October 27, 2013
Publisher: Anna Applegate

Blurb:
Nothing is ever quite as it seems, at least not for Ariya Adams. She’s only recently discovered the supernatural world is real, and that world wants something from her. Her blood. Her unique ability to heal both werewolves and vampires with only a few drops gives Ariya a great power. However, that power has put her in unfathomable danger.

James, her sexy vampire boyfriend and Protector, has done well keeping Ariya safe in the past. When a new, more powerful and manipulative evil comes into play, it may prove to be more than they can handle, especially when their forbidden affair makes Ariya more vulnerable to the deceptive new enemy seeking to control her. Her grasp on reality will be tested and twisted as she battles to save James, her friends, and herself.

Despite her determination, she may be faced with a pain greater than she ever imagined. Even the most powerful abilities have limitations, and this time, the power of her blood might not be enough to save those she loves most. If all else is lost, will Ariya survive?


Statuses throughout the book::

25%
“So loving James and Ariya’s story unfolding… however, still a bit sad about Riley…”

52% “I have already had like three heart attacks and OMG I cried when she did that to James!!” *cries*

60% “poor Riley”

76% “Not sure how I feel about Marik at this point…”

AND NOW, THE REVIEW::

  okay, omg omg omg.... okay, so this was a story part two of a trilogy that I don't ever want to end, but really want to read the next part of as soon as I can get my hands on it!!! Ariya Adams has lived a ....strange life.... and the characters and everything and OMG there were so many times I held my breath FOR THEM!!!! .... I so wanted to hold Riley... but I really want him to have love, so I am hoping I get to see him more in the third book!! All in all, I wish I could live in this world, and be Ariya because James is mmm mmm good.... :)

I give this book 5 out of 5 shields!!

No comments:

Post a Comment