Friday, January 17, 2014

REVIEW: Midnight's Temptation: Part 1 by Donna Grant


Midnight's Temptation: Part 1

Genre: Paranormal Historical Romance
Release Date: September 10, 2013
Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks

Blurb:

Phelan has been on Aisley’s trail ever since she walked away from him and the scorching kiss they shared two months ago in the middle of a nightclub. He didn’t expect her to run.  After all, women don’t run from Phelan.  They beg to tangle his sheets.  So, it surprises him even more that he can’t let this one go and that she haunts his dreams, leaving him panting for more. So when he finally finds and confronts her, all he can think about is pleasure—hers and his. He does not realize that he is being pulled into a plot that he does not fully understand.  All Phelan knows is that he cannot walk away from Aisley.  She is his.

Oh my goodness! So this is definitely a different side to Phelan that we have not before been privileged to! Donna told me on her Facebook wall a few months ago that I should hold out for Phelan.... And boy was she right! This is one surprising warrior! I'm very curious as to why he can't feel her drough magic however.... Oh.... And is that who I fear it is there at the end? We shall see I guess.... onward to part two!

I give this book 5 out of 5 shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment