Tuesday, January 14, 2014

REVIEW: Impulse by Dannika Dark


Impulse

Genre: Paranormal Urban Fantasy
Release Date: October 29, 2012
Publisher: Dannika Dark

Blurb:

Almost one year ago, a Mage attacked Silver and changed the course of her destiny.
Immortals exist, and now she is one of them.

Within the dark and supernatural city of Cognito, Silver is living under the watchful eye of her Ghuardian and dating her mortal enemy. Neither man can protect her from a dark secret, one buried within the contents of a box. As rival factions struggle to gain control, she finds herself in the middle of a centuries-old feud that threatens to drive a wedge between her and Logan Cross, the man who intends to seduce her.

In an explosive turn of events, one life is saved and another is forever altered. Can Silver trust those around her, or are they hiding a dark secret of their own?

I love how much Silver has grown! Logan still had this thing that I wish I could find in a man for myself... seeing how everyone is coming along throughout this story was enriching. Dannika Dark has made me so enthralled by these characters and their story that when I put the book down, I felt like I was afraid the story was going to continue on without me... Like, changing the channel during your favorite television show.... afraid you'll miss something. Logan and Silver had such a strong connection in the last book but it has grown so much more... **swoon** I can't wait to see how that ending will change Justus in the next book.... also.... for a while there, I was afraid that Christian was going to pull some hidden lust for Silver... I love that Logan is protective and was strapped to my kindle agree that last run in with Tarek. I'll be jumping straight into Gravity tonight and I can't wait to continue this story...

I give this book 5 out of 5 shields!!

No comments:

Post a Comment