Wednesday, February 5, 2014

VALENTINES SALE TOUCH SERIES BY T.H. SNYDER!!!


All 4 Books only .99 cents!!! 

Touch Me



Touched By You




Touched By Another 





Pierced Love





T.H. Snyder is my pen name.
I was born in
Allentown, Pennsylvania Sept 1979.
For six years I worked in the field of higher education while earning my Bachelor and Master Degrees in Management from
University of Phoenix.
I'm a single mother to two amazing children that are my world.
I became an avid reader in spring of 2012 and since has read over 250 books. My genre of interest ranges from Romance to thrilling Paranormal.
This is more than just a hobby for me, it’s a passion to read the words of great authors and bring life to their stories with my reviews and character castings.
I started writing my first novel in June of 2013 and anxious to see where this journey takes me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment