Wednesday, February 14, 2018

REVIEW: Red (Naughty Ever After Fairy Tales #1) by Trista Jaszczak

Title: Red: Naughty Ever After #1
Author: Trista Jaszczak
Genre: Twisted Fairytale / Erotic Romance 
Release Date: February 14, 2018



Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?...


Samantha Wentworth has one mission in life: to get as far away as she possibly can from her troubled past. When she finds herself on the Louisiana bayou, she runs straight into the arms of a very sexy Big Bad Wolf that she just can’t seem to resist. Will Samantha continue on her journey, or does the full moon have other plans in store for her?







This book began as an awesome story, I loved this awesome and different perspective on Little Red Riding Hood! Also how you got the story in dual points of view!  Samantha (Red) is the main character in this amazing book. She is escaping and running away from something (we later find out what…but Im not tellin’ hehe) and meets Ethan. A thirty year old bachelor that seems…. A bit too… shall we say eerily trustworthy? After one night with Ethan, Samantha is hooked and vice versa. Their story does not have an instant happy ending however as there are some MAJOR twists and turns! I read the entire second half of this book in one sitting!! I just couldn’t stop!! I laughed and cried and had moments I held my breath through this book! I loved learning about Ethan and his sister and his brothers and then to find out about the curse Ethan and his brothers had… Such an awesome book! I would recommend this to anyone that likes a good paranormal romance or a different ideology of fairy tales with great twists and turns and a bit of adventure in between the beginning and end and not just an instant happy ending. This book was WELL worth the read and I look forward to reading Book Two in The Naughty Ever After Fairy Tales as SOON as I can get my hands on it!!

I give this book 5 shields!!

No comments:

Post a Comment