Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GUEST BLOG: C.C. Dalton Author of The Dirty Secrets of Markham Savoy


I am definitely more of an ear and a shoulder, just like my main character Markham! He is the ultimate secret-keeper. I would far rather keep secrets than tell them; when friends entrust me with secrets, my lips are sealed. I think sometimes people think "well, if I just tell ONE person it's okay" but when everyone tells just one person, pretty soon everyone knows. I think keeping peoples' confidences is the mark of true character, and this is why I harbor so much affection for Markham (I know, he's a fictional character...but he's so charming I just can't help it). And if my secrets ever got out...well - sometimes you just have to go with the flow, and every once in a while it's even for the best. Keeping secrets is a heavy burden and when you're forced to face them head-on it can sometimes be better than carrying them around with you. Everything blows over eventually - it's something that I've learned throughout life and that Markham is going to learn (the hard way!) in the Colebrook Academy series. Thank you for having me!



The Dirty Secrets of Markham Savoy
by C.C. Dalton

Re-Release Date: August 6, 2013
Publisher: 


Available here:


Blurb:
Even though he safeguards the secrets of his classmates, Markham wouldn't be caught dead sharing his own, and he never lets romantic entanglements get the best of him. But when Piper Harrington marches into his life, he’s forced to give her something in exchange for her cooperation in his schemes--his very own Colebrook Confession. And that's not the only time Piper brings out an unexpected side of himself. 
Will the dirty secrets of Markham Savoy be his crowning glory...or his undoing?

hint #4 Asher


2 comments: