Tuesday, October 22, 2013

REVIEW: Marin's Dale by Evan Bollinger


Marin's Dale
Publication Date: March 31, 2013
Blurb:
Something has infiltrated the quiet airs of Marin's Dale. It is in the pipelines, the televisions, the very eyes and ears of the sleepy Colorado city. And now the people are changing; dying. Others have disappeared, but to where? 


Somewhere deep beneath the city streets, an inhuman moan summons the survivors...
Marin’s Dale, Colorado is a small town that falls victim of a tragedy leaving only a few people. I loved how detailed this author got with his descriptions and how each character comes through in this tale. Especially Tyler such a bad boy but he still comes across as a very real entity as if the author used someone from his real life to be the character background for Tyler. This book I made the mistake of reading while I was lying in bed at night… HUGE… HHUUUUGE mistake….. WTF I was thinking I will never know… lol I was up ALL night long!! Every little sound... The wind, birds chirping a little… all of that sounded sinister and creeped me out!! Lol Very descriptive and quick… I wish it would have been a bit longer, but I bought the book for free on Amazon, so I can’t rightly complain too much... Lol

I give this book 4 out of 5 shields!

2 comments: