Tuesday, October 8, 2013

REVIEW: Forbidden Surrender (Surrender #1) by Priscilla West

Forbidden Surrender
Publication Date: August 7, 2013

Available Here:

Blurb:

"What gives you a thrill Kristen?"

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn't seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury.

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent's seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.
Ø Secret Surrender (The Surrender Series Book Two)
Release Date: September 2013
Ø Beautiful Surrender (The Surrender Series Book Three)
Release Date: October 2013


Forbidden Surrender is a really awesome book! Priscilla West does a great job of making her characters not only believable but relatable! Kristen was a really strong character... Not really an outgoing-type but really my style of chick! Vincent is like.... your own personal M&M... Hard and tough on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside... This book wasn't a really long and drawn out read... but the details.... you don't miss anything in this book!!


I give this book 5 out of 5 shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment