Thursday, April 10, 2014

To Noelle




So, I have an amazing friend that’has been through the fires of hell and back and she deserves the world. She truly is a diamond and she hasn’t exactly been getting what she deserves. So, her best friend Declan gave me some songs and I made her a playlist, but I didn’t think that was enough. Something keeps telling me to do this so here it is.
feel free to listen. It’s got some amazing songs on it. 




Girl, you are my sister and there isn’t a drop of blood on earth that could make me think any different. I love you like a sister and there’s nothing that will break that. 





Now, I have been getting to know Dalton some and he told me one other thing and I thought she would love it
So, hunny, here it is... 



I also think this song fits too for you and Declan...




And now, one last thing... 
Dalton said to make sure you got this...

No comments:

Post a Comment